The Hillsboro Police Officer's Association (HPOA) represents the men and women who tirelessly serve the City of Hillsboro and surrounding communities. The HPOA uses its funding not only to support and take care of it's membership, but also to support various charitable organizations and events throughout the year to include:
- The Domestic Violence Resource Center, helping individuals and families overcome domestic violence.
- The Washington County District Attorneys Victims assistance program, offering assistance to a wide range of criminal victims.
- Randall children’s Hospital “Miles for Molly Memorial Fund” supporting local children with cancer.
- Oregon Fallen Badge Foundation, supporting families of police officers killed in the line of duty.
- Back to school Shop with a Cop, providing clothing and school supplies to children lees fortunate.
- Christmas Shop with a Cop, helping families in need enjoy the holiday season. · HomePlate Youth Services, helping young people experiencing homelessness or housing instability.
- Local families, offering help in time of health crisis and tragic loss.
- Special Olympics.
The HPOA could not be successful in its support of it's members and charities without the generous contributions of individuals, organizations, and corporations.