Click here to see the content below.
Once you have your Stripe account connected you are ready to build your pages. Now that you are set up you have the dashboard view - in there you upload your organization logo to the logo portion.
The content section is a section for you to add any text you may wish - this supports text and if you would like to add images, they appear here. You would add them there by clicking the paperclip icon.
You now have access to create as many dues pages as you want. To create your dues page - go to the membership management tab on the lefthand side of the dashboard.
From there, click "Add Dues Page". From there you have full control over the settings on the edit page.
• Membership type - type what you would like the page to be titled as, this title will appear on your individual dues page.
• Upload an image in the image section by clicking "change" this will appear on your individual page
• Upload the same or option to have a different one in the "Preview Image" this image dimension is 743x 464px. This is the image that appears on your landing page
• The description - is the text that will appear on the preview card on the landing page. This is optional
• Content - this is the text and space for images to appear on the individual fundraising page. Add as much text and image as you like in here, it just pushes the form down.
• Video URL - if you have a video that is on YouTube or Vimeo, paste the video there if you would like
• Show total raised - if you would like to show the totals raised you can have that shown or hidden. It is automatically turned off, you would have to actively turn it on.
• Receipt Message - you have the ability to customize a message that will be attached to the donation receipt that goes to the individual who has made a payment. This is a good spot to put your organization's tax ID since you are a non-profit.
• Dues Levels - this is where you have the ability to create as many varying levels of payment options as possible. By clicking "Add Level" you will create an option field directly below the previous one. In each due level - type in the name of the due level and how much it will cost.
The check box option at the top "Allow members to input a custom amount" adds a field to the payment dropdown where a member can add any type of payment amount. Leaving it unchecked will leave it off.
Within each of the dues levels, you have the option to make it recurring. If you would like to provide that option for your members, select between the options of weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, and yearly.
If you would like to create a level and leave it off the page for a while, go to the individual due level and change the status to "inactive" from "active".
• Form settings - form submit text - type whatever you would like the payment button to say - "Pay Dues" is the most common.
• Address fields - if you would like to gather the address fields from the member while checking out, select the check box. This will appear in the payment form.
• Membership ID Field - if you would like your members to fill in their membership ID, check this box.
• Customize your form - This is where you can have any type of additional field to collect information from your members. You can enable it to be required or not. This is not required, but a feature that is there for you to utilize depending on your dues form submission needs.
Then when you are done press save. To keep things fresh on the page you will need to press the refresh button when you first get to the page before you add any content.
To start, go to your landing page and click "Admin." This will take you to your Admin Dashboard, where you can create and manage all your pages.
Once there, navigate to the "Membership Management" button on the left side of the screen. Once on the membership management page, click the yellow "Add Dues Page" to begin.
Now you can build a dues payment page that works for your members. If you have multiple membership types, you probably want to make different dues pages for each.
First up is naming this dues page. What is this membership type? Enter this at the top, and upload a picture for this dues page if you would like to.
Next is the description. In brief, what is this dues type? Which members should click here to pay their dues? This is the information that will appear below the name of the membership type on your landing page. You'll want it to be short, but informative.
Finally, you need to put in dues levels for this membership type. These will be the options your members can choose to pay. If your dues are quarterly, consider adding four levels (1 quarter, 2 quarters, etc.) If your dues are monthly, consider adding 12 (1 month through 1 year)
This gives your members the most flexibility in paying their dues, and the ability for members to pay in advance can alleviate headaches. Just remember to name the dues level (what the member is paying for?) and to make sure that the payment amount is accurate.
When done with all of this, you can click the blue "Create Fund" button in the bottom right and your dues page will be fully accessible and ready to be used by your members.
From the get-go, this has been one of our favorite features. If you'd like to offer your members the opportunity to set up recurring payments, the steps are easy.
After setting up your dues levels, go to the ones that you'd like to make recurring and check the "Recurring?" box in the bottom left of the dues level.
Note: checking this box gives members the CHOICE of whether to make their payment recurring; the dues level is still available as non-recurring to those who aren't looking to make a recurring payment.
After checking the "Recurring?" box, select which frequency makes sense for this dues level.
For quarterly dues, the One Quarter dues level would need "quarterly" selected, Two Quarters would need "bi-yearly" etc.
For monthly dues, the One Month dues level would need "monthly" while the Three Months level would need "quarterly" and so on.
When finished, click the blue "Update Fund" button in the bottom right and your members will be ready to set up recurring payments.
While building your dues page, go to the Form Settings section near the bottom of the page, and click the checkbox in front of "Include address fields in form?"
This adds the address fields to the form. If you want to make it required that members enter their address, click the checkbox in front of "Require user fill in address fields?" This will require the member to fill in the address field before being able to make their payment.
Does your union give members an ID number?
You can require that your members include this when making a payment in just the same way you can require they fill out the address fields.
When building your dues page, scroll to the Form Settings section near the bottom of the page. Check the box in front of "Include membership ID field in form?" and your members will now be able to enter their ID number in the form.
If you want to make a membership ID required in order to make the payment, simply check the box in front of "Require user fill in membership ID field?" and you'll be ready to go.
Making edits to any page you've already made is an easy process.
To begin, go to your admin dashboard, click on "Membership Management" and click the blue "Edit" button in the bottom left of the desired dues page.
This will take you to the editing page. Make any desired changes, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue "Update Fund" button to save your edits.
If you want to build a new dues page but don't want members to be able to access it yet, or if you've started building a new dues page but don't plan on finishing it right away, you can always make the dues page inactive.
When a dues page is inactive, it is visible to you in your admin dashboard, but is not visible on your Unionly landing page.
If you want to make your dues page inactive, navigate to the Status button, below the receipt message near the top portion of the page. Click the status button and select Inactive.
When you're ready to make your dues page active again, go back to the Status button and select Active. Your dues page will now be visible and accessible to your members.
© 2023 Unionly. All rights reserved.